7 Chakras of our body, its meaning and healing.
The word 'chakra' is derived from the Sanskrit word which means 'wheel'. The Chakras are the energy centers in our body in which energy flows through. Our body has seven of these major energy centers namely,
- Muladhara (the Root Chakra),
- Svadhisthana (the Sacral Chakra),
- Manipura (the Navel Chakra),
- Anahata (the Heart Chakra),
- Vishuddha (the Throat Chakra),
- Ajna (the Third-Eye Chakra),
- Sahasrara (the Crown Chakra).
The seven colors of stones represent the 7 energy Chakras of our body, which heals the related Chakras on our body.
Here are the favored 7 Chakras' color stones and their related areas:
- The color of Muladhara (the Root Chakra) is Red. The other colors related to the Root Chakra are black, brown, and gray. Chakra stones like Garnet, Black Onyx, and Red Jasper are favorable as Root Chakra Stone to control your fight or flight response as this Chakra is associated with your legs, feet, bones, large intestine, and adrenal glands.
- The color of Svadhisthana (the Sacral Chakra) is Orange. Chakra stones like Carnelian and Orange Zincite help build desire, pleasure, sexuality, procreation, and creativity.
- Manipura's (the Navel Chakra)’s color is yellow. Chakra stones like Citrine and Yellow Sapphire are used as Solar Plexus Chakra to heal issues in personal power, laughter, joy, and anger.
- Anahata's (the Heart Chakra or The House of the Soul) has green as its color and the secondary color as pink. Chakra stones like Rose Quartz or Green Tourmaline are useful in maintaining and recovering lungs, heart, arms hands and Thymus gland.
- Vishuddha's (the Throat Chakra)’s color is Blue like Aqua or Turquoise, secondary colors are various shades of lighter Blues. Chakra stones like Blue Tourmaline help balance this Chakra, therefore increasing communication, creativity, self-expression and judgmental power.
- Ajna's (the Third-Eye Chakra or Brow Chakra)’s color is Indigo or shades of Dark Blue. Chakra stones like Amethyst or Sodalite are helpful in this area in maintaining and healing inner vision, intuition and wisdom.
- Sahasrara's (the Crown Chakra)'s color is purple, the secondary color is clear or white. Chakra stones Clear Quartz are active stones for this Chakra’s liveliness which ensure healthy cerebral cortex, central nervous system, and the pituitary gland which are concerned with information, understanding, acceptance, and bliss.
Get your 7 Chakras Bracelet Here.